Arabian Global Logistics has a proven track record of more than 10 years serving large dry bulk players in Egypt. Today, we provide unparalleled expertise and experience delivering professional ship agency services for a wide range of dry bulk markets.
Whatever your cargo type – from Quartz, coal, ores, sugar or fertilisers through to cement, steel, minerals and scrap metals – you can tap into our global network and local knowhow to achieve smooth and rapid vessel turnaround at both load and discharge ports. All operations are carried out in full compliance with local regulations.
By using our custom-built port operations and shipping software
Arabian GL agent, we ensure that the changing needs of vessels in port can be accommodated, whilst providing you with constant and reliable status reports.
The Arabian GL advantage
• Over 10 years of experience serving global dry bulk markets
• 24/7 operations backed by in-depth local expertise for fast and efficient turnaround
• Short lead-times for final disbursement
• Modern, Strict Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) compliance
• Excellent relations with both public and private sectors of the shipping industry
• Reliable market and port intelligence
As your strategic partner, we further strive to help you optimise time and cost efficiencies. Our Disbursement Account (D/A) management services, offered on a global or regional scale based on our extensive hub agency expertise, reduce your administrative burden enabling you to concentrate on your vessel and its operation.
To further aid efficient dry bulk operations planning, our free daily intelligence service Hot Port News is a trusted source of the latest news on port conditions worldwide.